COOKIE AND PRIVACY REGULATION
In compliance with the obligations set out in the European Privacy Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR) as well as the provision 229 of 08.05.2014 published in the Official Gazette 126 of 03.06.2014, with which the Privacy Guarantor has adopted the European Directive on cookies, aimed at the protection of the users’ privacy, with this we intend to inform you that the company AGENZIA D’AFFARI EUROPA Srl, as owner and administrator of this website adopts a series of technologies that allow the collection of information and personal data necessary to provide its products and services useful for improving your online experience.
In particular, your personal data may be collected and processed through the use of "Cookies" or small text files, which may be installed and stored on your computer (or mobile device) in order to improve the functionality of the website. In any case, the use of the aforesaid technologies will always be carried out in compliance with the privacy regulations in force; based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and carried out in compliance with the principles of relevance, completeness and non-excess.
The following information may be updated and for this reason we invite you to visit this page regularly.
If you do not agree with this statement, we invite you not to use our services.
When you visit our website, we may collect some information such as: IP address, and the browser you are using.
If you use a mobile device, we may also collect data on your device, and on its settings.
We may also collect information about you and about your preferences.
The collected data are used and shared by us for:
· Customer service: We share your data with the customer service/staff for all your needs related to the purchase made;
· Account management: If you decide to create a user account, the information you provide allows us to manage this function, and you to use the service in the future, in an easier and faster way;
· Marketing activities: Within the limits permitted by law and after obtaining your consent, we use your information to send you news about products or services that may be of interest to you. At any time you can decide to disable the receipt of marketing communications using the appropriate link in the e-mail: email@example.com;
· Other types of communication: Depending on the type of contact you have with us we may contact you by e-mail, mail, phone or sms if we need to:
o manage a request;
o send reminders to complete a reservation/purchase;
o send you a survey and ask your opinion about a service/purchase made;
o send you material that could be helpful for using the service/purchase.
· Market research: the additional personal information you provide during your participation in market research will be used exclusively with your permission;
· Fraud detection and prevention: We may use the information you provide to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal or unwanted activities.
· Improvement of our services: your data are used by us to improve our services and the functionality and quality of our website.
Sharing your data with third-parties
In some cases it may be necessary for us to use third-parties, service providers, which manage your data exclusively on our behalf.
The purpose could be the simplification of payments, the sending of marketing material or analysis services.
Each third-party company is bound by confidentiality agreements with us and is prohibited from using your personal data for its own purposes or for any other purpose.
We may share your information with law enforcement or other government authorities in the cases provided by law or if strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal activities.
Some commercial partners may receive your personal data from us, in case you request it, therefore we invite you to read the privacy conditions on the websites of our business partners to get more information.
We provide free apps for a wide range of mobile devices and an optimized version of our website for mobile devices. These apps and the mobile website manage your personal information in the same way as the website.
Cookies consist of data that a website deposits in the browser of your computer or of your mobile device.
There are various types of cookies:
· Technical cookies are those that are used to provide the service in a better way to those who use it. They are the ones that the website uses to allow you better navigation.
For example, cookies that remember what you have in your cart or the language you prefer. They are those for which is not necessary your prior authorization.
· Profiling cookies are those that use your personal data to send advertising messages in line with your preferences. Being invasive with respect to your private sphere, they require your consent;
· Analytical cookies are those used by us to optimize and improve our website and to make sure that the website is always interesting and relevant.
· Third-party cookies are used by third-parties to display personalized advertising on our website or on other websites. Commercial cookies may also be used by third-parties to show their products and services on our website.
Anyone can ask to be removed from tracking profiling or third-party cookies.
The management of information collected by “third-parties" is disciplined by the relevant information to which we ask to refer.
To ensure greater transparency and comfort, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies that could be used on this website.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): Login. Privacy section.
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configurazione): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Analytics Cookies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Yandex Metrica: https://legal.yandex.com/privacy/
It is also possible to manage the cookies of third-parties that join you through this website: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
Our cookies can have variable duration. In particular, there are session cookies: those are valid during a single search or browsing session and disappear with the closing of the browser and permanent cookies of variable duration.
The maximum duration of some cookies in the second category is 5 years.
At any time you have the possibility to delete all cookies from the browser.
To change the configuration of third-party profiling cookies you can click on the links above.
Furthermore, the main browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being accepted.
However, the deactivation of cookies may lead to navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the impossibility to use certain features of the website.
Below there are mentioned the ways to disable cookies of the most used browsers.
For the setting of cookies of browsers which are different of the listed browsers, refer to the information of the browser producer.
· Internet Explorer 8.0+
-Click on "Tools" and choose "Internet Options"
-Move the slider and choose "Block all cookies"
· Firefox 4.0+
-Click “Options” on the menu button
-Click on "Privacy & Security"
-Select "Accept cookies and site data from websites to enable cookies"
· Google Chrome
-Click on "Chrome menu”
-Click on "Show advanced settings"
-In the privacy section click on "Content settings"
-In the "Cookie" section click on "All cookies and site data" and “Remove all”
· Safari 5.0
-Choose Safari "Preferences"
-Click on "Privacy"
-Select "Accept cookies", here you can choose to accept the cookies always, never or only of visited websites.
In any case it is possible to refer to the support of the producers of the main browsers:
· Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
· Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
· Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
· Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
· Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND THEIR CONTROL IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE WEBSITE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE WWW.ALLABOUTCOOKIES.ORG